There is a way to get nice graphical representation of current bandwidth utilisation on Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls.
1. Logon to Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall
2. Click on Network (1) tab on Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall and then click on QoS (2). Click Add from the bottom right hand (3)
3. Choose the physical interface you would like to monitor on Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall. In this case I have selected ethernet1/1 which is connected to internet.
Optionally: you could add tunnel interfaces. I have added tunnel.1 which connected to Palo Alto Networks Global Protect for remote networks. Hit OK
4. Click on Statistics Hyperlink. Note: To view interface utilisation Commit is not required on Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall
5. On this screen you can view detailed network utilisation. View can changed to by Bandwidth, by App, by Source Users by Security Rules and by QoS Rules.
Statistics by Bandwidth
Statistics by Applications
Statistics by Users
Hope you all find this useful. Feel free to sign up and leave comments.
@Blazenet we provide Network and Security Assessment of your Palo Alto Nextworks Next Generation Firewall. Reach to out to us if you have any question.